Membership Levels define the type and number of crowdfunding projects that can be set up under a Lifted Loads subscription:
- Individual Projects – can be set up by any registered member of the church. Limited selection of project feature images.
- Group Projects – can be set up only by church users who have been given permission as group contributors. Allows own project feature images to be uploaded.
- Church Projects – can be set up only by church users who have been given permission as church contributors. Allows own project feature images to be uploaded.
The following table describes available membership levels with a Lifted Loads subscription:
# Active Individual Projects
# Active Group Projects
# Active Church Projects
Key Features (available to all membership levels)
- Church-specific sub-domain i.e. http://church.liftedloads.com (a dedicated domain setup is also available for an additional charge).
- Look and feel customisation features.
- Direct funding to individuals using only their email address.
- Support for individual, small group or church-wide projects.
- Gift Aid support for church projects (only available to charities).
- Simple project setup with ability to add additional images / media (only available to Middleweight and Heavyweight subscription levels).
- Optional beneficiary anonymity (note: the church name will instead be disclosed to donors at the point of payment)
- A simple Lifted Loads mobile app is available (Android only for now) to facilitate giving to projects using smart devices.
- Automated Gift-Aid submission to HMRC (only available to charities).
- Detailed tracking of Orders and Payments.
- Export to Excel.
- User details encrypted in the database.
- No card of other financial details stored in the database.
- Use of SSL certificates for secure communication with the server.
- Many other website security features designed to protect the privacy of church members and integrity of the platform.
- Lifted Loads technical support.
- Online documentation.
- Additional training available on request (additional charge may be applicable).
Front-End (what users see)
Back-End (what administrators see)
Mobile App (Android only)
Lifted Loads will work together with you to set up your own fully working Lifted Loads website in a couple of days. For your part you will be expected to provide the following:
- A website administrator who will manage your Lifted Loads website. The platform administrator does not have to have any technical skills.
- A couple of trusted church members that will act as project reviewers and approvers. These roles can be assigned after the website is up and running.
- A PayPal business account, which can be set up for free and linked to your existing bank account. Any donations to the church will be routed to this account.
Once you sign up for a subscription we will send you a form where you will be able to provide all of the required details.