Features Available to All Members
Projects and Donations
- Recurring as well as one-off donations and no-limit projects.
- Gift Aid support with automated HMRC reclaim for church projects (only available to charity organisations).
- Direct donations to beneficiaries using only their email address.
- Support for different project categories*.
- Beneficiary and donor anonymity.
- Church-specific sub-domain i.e. http://church.liftedloads.com (a dedicated domain setup is also available for an additional charge).
- Add your own images or media to projects or choose from a library of existing project images.
- Simple and powerful site administration.
- A simple Lifted Loads mobile app is available (Android only for now) to facilitate giving to projects using smart devices.
- Detailed tracking of Orders, Payments, Givers and Beneficiaries.
- Ability to export data to Excel.
- User details encrypted in the database.
- No card of other financial details stored in the database.
- Use of SSL certificates for secure communication with the server.
- Many other website security features designed to protect the privacy of church members and integrity of the platform.
- Lifted Loads technical support.
- Online documentation.
- Additional training available on request (additional charge may be applicable).
- Individual Projects – can be set up by any registered member of the church.
- Group Projects – can only be set up by church users who have been given permission as group contributors.
- Church Projects – can only be set up by church users who have been given permission as church contributors.
Front-End (what users see)
Back-End (what administrators see)
Mobile App (Android only)
Lifted Loads will work together with you to set up your own fully working Lifted Loads website in a couple of days. For your part you will be expected to provide the following:
- An administrator who will manage your Lifted Loads website. The administrator does not have to have any technical skills.
- A couple of trusted church members that will act as project reviewers and approvers. These roles can be assigned after the website is up and running.
- A PayPal business account, which can be set up for free and linked to your existing bank account. Any donations to the church will be routed to this account.
Once you sign up for membership we will send you a form where you will be able to provide all of the required details.